Are you creative? Are you entrepreneurial? Are you a self-starter?
Whether you enjoy incubating new marketing ideas, styling and serving loyal customers, or operational functions, there is a role for you in Alixandra Collections + Alixandra Blue + ALI!
With the continued success in our organization, we are growing and looking for new team members!
SHOPALIX started 18 years ago from a love of jewelry and has since expanded into 3 successful brand formats: Alixandra Collections, Alixandra Blue & ALI♥.
The role of the Visual Merchandiser is an integral role to the overall success of the organization.
Responsibilities for Visual Merchandiser
- Research current industry trends and remain on the innovative forefront of visual design and merchandising
- Create visual presentations that inspire the purchase and build the basket in store
- Initiate conversations with management within the store to maximize sales and mitigate risk: make big ideas bigger, move through slow turning inventory, etc.
- Send markdown and transfer recommendations to buying team on a daily basis
- Attend weekly Monday business review meeting
- Communicate with marketing team to establish strategies and design concepts for seasonal product launches and displays
- Account for the company's message and vision and creatively incorporate them into visual design
- Interact with/serve the customer on the retail floor to better understand and anticipate buying habits and successful visual merchandising strategies
Qualifications for Visual Merchandiser
- High school diploma is required, an advanced degree in business, marketing or related field preferred
- Detailed knowledge of the product and industry preferred
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Confident in creating and communicating concepts in business meetings and to supervisors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- Excited and energetic in designing new ways to reach customers
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and creative environment
- Experience researching and determining industry and marketing trends
- Adherence to the brand's goals, philosophy and policy regarding marketing and sales strategies
- Motivated by achieving sales goals
Job Type: Full-time
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Potential for Bonus pay