Close your eyes. Think “jeans.” Now open. They were 501s®, right? They’re literally the blueprint for every pair of jeans in existence — burned into the world’s collective cortex ever since Levi Strauss (the man himself!) invented them in 1873. To this day they they’ve never gone out of style. And they never will.
- Levi's 501 Skinny in Cloud Over
- Levi's most coveted jean, reimagined with a flattering skinny leg
- Skinny leg
- Light distressing at the hem
- Fitted through your hip and thigh
- High rise: 11.125"
- Inseam: 30"
- 97% cotton, 2% polyester, 1% elastane
- Low stretch Denim